Hello shoppers! This is a notice about some travel Tenshi (that’s me) has coming up which will affect shopping services and shipments of all orders.
Travel Period 1:
- Tenshi will be traveling abroad in late August 2017.
- The Online Shop and Shopping Service will remain open, however no orders will ship between August 19-September 3.
Travel Period 2:
- Tenshi will be traveling abroad for an extended period of time in November 2017.
- The Online Shop and Shopping Service will remain open, however no orders will ship between October 28-November 21.
Important Notes about Shopping Services/Orders During Travel Periods:
- Expect response times to be slower than usual during these periods. Rush and urgent orders cannot be accepted. Some services may have to be refused if I cannot complete them because of being out of the country.
- Those requesting shopping from Mercari, FRIL, Otamart, and MBOK during these periods understand they forfeit the buyer protection these shops usually offer. These apps/auction sites usually hold the money from a transaction from the seller until the buyer “confirms receipt” of the item. However, it is considered very bad manners to delay the “confirm receipt” by any more than a day or two after delivery. I must “confirm receipt” and release the money to seller although I haven’t personally checked that the item has arrived as I usually do. The risk is that an item may not have actually arrived, is the wrong item, or is completely misdescribed- however there will be no way to dispute the transaction. You may request (usually for an extra fee) that the seller uses tracked shipping so I can monitor the package’s movement and see that something has certainly been shipped and delivered to my place in Japan, even while I am abroad.
- Spot claims and other items requested that release during a travel period will still be honored! If I have accepted your request, then I still intend to try for your item no matter where I am in the world.
- I have made arrangements in advance for pre-orders, reservations, and packages that arrive while I am away from Japan to be accepted on my behalf. Please do not worry about your orders being returned or cancelled.
- After returning to Japan there will a backlog of invoicing and shipping. Your understanding and patience is appreciated while I work to catch up after returning from these travel periods.
If you decide to request any type of shopping during a travel period. please put a note in your request form that you understand the above points.